Pro-Til XzactA striptill drill and a precision seeder in one
The Xzact precision technology is an optional extra that can be fitted to most Mzuri’s Pro-Til standard models, thus broadening their versatility to include precision-drilled crops. The machine can be just as easily converted back to a striptill drill.
The Xzact conversion features an electronic precision seeding unit and coulter assembly to deliver single seed placement whilst the constant hydraulic pressure exerted onto each coulter arm ensures the seeding depth accuracy.
Unlike with conventional precision seeders, the mini hoppers on the Pro-Til 3T Xzact drill are automatically replenished by a bulk fill mechanism on each metering unit directly from the Pro-Til’s main tank, thus extending the drilling time and reducing downtime.
|Specification||Pro-Til 3T Xzact||Pro-Til 4T Xzact|
|Dual Hopper Capacity||3400 l||3400 l|
|Row Spacing||33.3cm or 66.6cm||36.3cm or 72.6cm|
|No. of Coulters||9 or 5||11 or 6|
|Xzact precision metering units||9 or 5||11 or 6|
|Tractor Requirement||180hp +||240hp +|
1. Choice of standard and precision drilling modes in one drill
2. Advanced Xzact metering system for precision seeding in a single pass
3. Bulk-fill seed top up straight from the drill’s main 2800 litre seeding tank
4. Adjustable-pressure vacuum metering
5. Adjustable hydraulic downforce to each coulter
6. Auto reset front tines
7. Variable rate seed metering unit
8. Choice of seeding widths and coulters
9. Hydraulically driven fan
10. Seed flow monitors
11. Hydraulic bout marker
12. Hydraulically operated, adjustable pressure harrow
13. Semi-pneumatic packing wheel
14. Fully integrated drill management system