Pro-TilAn Innovative Range of One-pass Strip-till Drills
Strip tillage involves only cultivating a targeted area and leaving the crop residue on the surface between the tilled strips, retaining moisture and organic matter to improve the soil structure and fertility.
The strip-till tines and wheels are alternately staggered to give ample space for trash to flow through. The coulter units are each connected to a balanced pressurised hydraulic system, which ensures an even soil pressure to each of the rear wheels. This controlled pressure ensures an accurate seed depth and excellent soil-to-seed contact.
The metering unit simply consists of a variable speed electric motor and a gearbox driving a specific seed roller. A selection of seed rollers is provided to suit all seed types. Calibration is straightforward and accurate - simply push an electric button, weigh the collected seed and enter the amount into the control panel.
The in-cab drill management system provides on-the-move seed rate adjustment plus all of the normal essential seed drill control and monitoring functions.
The PRO-TIL range is available in 3 and 4 metre trailed versions and a 3 metre mounted format.
|Specification||Pro-Til 3||Pro-Til 3T||Pro-Til 4T|
|Hopper Capacity||1200 l||2800 l||2800 l|
|Optional Dual Hopper||-||3400 l||3400 l|
|No. of Coulters||9||9||11|
|Tractor Requirement||180hp +||180hp +||240hp +|
1. Optional front disc to cut through surface residue
2. To auto reset leading tine ensures good root developmentand cleans the sowing strip of surface trash to produce a clean till of moist friable soil
3. Band placement of fertiliser below the seed reduces fertiliserrequirement and ensures early nutrient accessibility
4. The staggered wheels remove air pockets and reconsolidate the tilled strips
5. Excellent soil to seed contact is achieved by hydraulic pressure exerted to each individual seed depth wheel
6. Individual depth adjustment to each of the semi-pneumaticcoulter depth wheels accurately controls seed placement
7. Hydraulically operated adjustable pressure harrow ensures a level uniformed seed bed
Downloads and Links
What Our Customers Say...
The Pro-Til drill is a brilliant piece of kit and we are very impressed with the way it establishes all of our crops. The small press wheel gives excellent seed to soil contact which is where this machine has the edge over its competitors. The drill is very effective in creating the perfect seedbed in one pass whilst improving the rooting structure under the growing crop. Soil structure and biodiversity have improved over the last few years and there are definitely more worms in the soil profile...
Guy Shelby, Benningholme Grange, East YorkshireRead more »