If you’re looking for your next challenge with a progressive UK manufacturer where you could really make your mark, then search no further. A market leader in our field and a rapidly growing company, we are always on the lookout for skilled talent to join our dynamic team.
Do you have a keen interest in agriculture and are passionate about conservation farming? Are you task-driven and take pride in your work? Whether you’re an expert in your specialist field or someone who is looking for their next step up, Mzuri may have the perfect career path for you.
If you think you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you.
Please note that due to a high number of applications, only candidates with the strongest relevant skills will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, we will contact you within 2 weeks from the date of your application.
Agricultural Service Engineer
Location: Based at our Pershore HQ, but will require travel to customers
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours (Evening and weekend work may be required during busy seasons)
Renumeration: Depending on the level of skills and experience
Mzuri has a permanent opportunity for an outgoing and enthusiastic Agricultural Service Engineer to join our team. Reporting to the Service Manager, the successful candidate will provide service support and back up to our network of customers across the UK.
Mzuri is an international leader in high quality British-designed and engineered agricultural machinery. Our innovative product range includes strip tillage and hedge cutting equipment, with a number of exciting new product developments planned for the future. The business is growing rapidly and going from strength to strength thanks to our reputation for innovative, high quality products and excellence in customer service.
An important role within the company, the Agricultural Service Engineer will provide after-sales service to customers and dealers, carry out machine demonstrations, installations and maintenance.
Duties will include:
• Servicing customer machines on customer premises or within dealer and Mzuri yards
• Liase with customers via phone and email where necessary
• Demonstrate and install new machines
• Maintain accurate records including service, demo and warranty paperwork in addition to notifying stores of parts in/out
• To assist with pre-dispatch inspections of new machines
• Attend and assist with trade shows, farm visits and crop walks
Required skills and experience:
• You will have a good understanding of mechanical engineering and will preferably have worked within a similar role
• Previous exposure to the farming industry and machinery would be advantageous but not essential, training will be provided
• Good telephone manner and communication skills to assist customers remotely
Why should you join Mzuri?
• Excellent career progression opportunities
• Become a key player within our friendly, collaborative team
• Become part of a proud British brand that is synonymous with high quality and innovation
• Highly competitive package, including company pension contribution
• Enjoy beautiful, rural setting