If you’re looking for your next challenge with a progressive UK manufacturer where you could really make your mark, then search no further. A market leader in our field and a rapidly growing company, we are always on the lookout for skilled talent to join our dynamic team.
Do you have a keen interest in agriculture and are passionate about conservation farming? Are you task-driven and take pride in your work? Whether you’re an expert in your specialist field or someone who is looking for their next step up, Mzuri may have the perfect career path for you.
If you think you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you.
Sales & Parts Support
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours
Renumeration: Dependent on the level of skills and experience
Mzuri has a permanent opportunity for someone to join our fast-growing company in Sales & Parts Support.
Mzuri is an international leader in high quality British-designed and engineered agricultural machinery. Our innovative product range includes strip tillage and hedge cutting equipment, with a number of exciting new product developments planned for the future. The business is growing rapidly and going from strength to strength thanks to our reputation for innovative, high quality products and excellence in customer service.
An important role within the company, the Sales & Parts Support will provide day-to-day support for the sales team and often be the first point of contact for existing and potential new customers. This is a highly varied role within a friendly, close-knit team.
Duties will include:
• Providing administrative support to the sales team
• Managing customer database
• Directing incoming mail and phone calls to the most appropriate person
• Assisting with sales enquiries and taking parts orders
• Order input and acknowledgements
• Arranging shipments and despatches and managing import/export paperwork
• Managing events
• Carrying out mailings and other assisting with other marketing projects
• Liasing with IT/Telephone system suppliers
Required skills and experience:
• You will have at least 2 years of experience in an office environment
• Strong Microsoft Office skills are essential whereas knowledge of SAGE and ACT systems would be a big advantage
• Great telephone manner and communication skills
• Shipping documentation experience and knowledge of export/import procedure would be advantageous
• Previous exposure to the farming industry is be preferable but not essential
Why should you join Mzuri?
• Excellent career progression opportunities
• Become a key player within our friendly, collaborative team
• Become part of a proud British brand that is synonymous with high quality and innovation
• Highly competitive package, including company pension contribution
• Enjoy beautiful, rural setting for an office