If you’re looking for your next challenge with a progressive UK manufacturer where you could really make your mark, then search no further. A market leader in our field and a rapidly growing company, we are always on the lookout for skilled talent to join our dynamic team.
Do you have a keen interest in agriculture and are passionate about conservation farming? Are you task-driven and take pride in your work? Whether you’re an expert in your specialist field or someone who is looking for their next step up, Mzuri may have the perfect career path for you.
If you think you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you.
Agricultural Service Engineer
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours
Renumeration: Dependent on the level of skills and experience
Mzuri has a permanent opportunity for someone to join our fast-growing family of companies as a Service Engineer.
As an international leader in high quality British-designed and engineered agricultural machinery our innovative product portfolio includes the brands Mzuri, Razorback and izona. Across these three brands we manufacture and sell crop establishment machinery alongside vegetation equipment such as hedge cutters and rotary mowers. The business is growing rapidly and going from strength to strength thanks to our reputation for innovative, high quality products and excellence in customer service.
An important member of the Sales team, the role of the Service Engineer is to provide after-sales service to customers and dealers, carry out machine demonstrations, installation and maintenance. This is a highly varied role within a friendly, close-knit team.
Duties will include:
• To service customer machines on customer premises or dealer/Mzuri yard; to liaise with customers via phone and email as necessary
• Assist with machine demonstrations and install new machines
• Ensuring that the servicing stock gets booked out and that service, demo and warranty paperwork is completed and passed on to the relevant Mzuri employee for processing
• Assisting with Pre-Dispatch inspections, loading and unloading of machines and assisting with sub-assemblies and machine build if required
Required skills and experience:
• You will have at least 2 years of experience in a hands-on machinery based role
• Able to work independently and as part of a team to get tasks completed in a timely and efficient manner
• Great telephone manner and communication skills
• Previous exposure to the farming industry is be preferable but not essential
Why should you join Mzuri?
• Excellent career progression opportunities
• Become a key player within our friendly, collaborative team
• Become part of a proud British brand that is synonymous with high quality and innovation
• Highly competitive package, including company pension contribution
• Enjoy beautiful, rural setting for an office